|Welcome to the group Anime-And-Manga~!|
This is a place where you can find those who love anime and/or manga and art in that category. Anything related goes!
We accept every member who wants to join. All join requests are automatically approved. To submit art, it is not necessary for you to be a member of the group. However, please note that our Featured folder is restricted to members, and therefore to submit there you need to join.
Please follow group rules, as well as DeviantArt's own rules. If you break a rule, I will either let it slide, give you a warning, or ban you, depending on the rule.
Rules: These are the rules for this group. Please read and follow them. Bannable offenses are listed in its own section, as well as next to the related rule. They can be changed and added to at any time without any warning whatsoever.
• Treat other Deviants and the Admins with respect.
• Don't fight in the group [comments]. If you feel the need to argue, please take it to the notes.
• No cursing in the comments or at anyone else. By this, it means no major curses such as the F-bomb.
• Follow dA's Terms of Service.
• If you find stolen artwork, please report it to me via a note.
• If you are banned from the group, then you can try to appeal and be allowed back in. This only applies to the marked offenses in the "Bannable Offenses" section.
Art Submission Rules:
• Art must be related to anime and/or manga. Anime-style games are fine as well.
• The art does not necessarily have to be a drawing. Fanfics and literature ARE allowed. These belong in Fanfics and Stories, respectively.
• Each member can only submit one (1) piece of artwork to the FEATURED folder per week. Each member can only submit five (5) pieces of artwork to each of the OTHER GALLERY folders per WEEK. The latter means that you can submit up to five (5) in EACH folder, not five total.
• Please submit to the right folders! Art submitted to the incorrect folder will be rejected. If you've accidentally sent it to the wrong folder, just resubmit it to the correct one.
• If you've used a reference, then please say so and give credit.
• NO TRACED OR STOLEN ART WHATSOEVER!!! We don't want art that you've stolen from another artist and taken credit for. --Bannable Offense--
• No horribly erotic or nude art is allowed. For males, the groin and behind area must be covered. For females, the breasts, groin, and behind area must be covered.
Featured Folder Submission Rules:
The submission process for this folder will be different from all of the others. There will be a limit of one submission per week. For a piece to be included in this folder, it must get 3 votes of acceptance from the Admins. Submission rules still apply. Judging will be done by the opinions of the Admins. There are also restrictions on what you can and cannot submit.
What will not be accepted:
• Lineart (like the ones in the Line Art folder)
• Coloured in lines/manga pages
• Comics/Manga pages
• Memes (Completed or blank)
• Bases (Used or created)
• Art dumps
• Demotivational posters
All works must be done yourself and completed. We will not be accepting any WIPs. It doesn't necessarily have to be in colour. If it isn't listed as a type of work that won't be accepted, then by all means submit it. OC's, Fanart, etc. Submissions to this folder are restricted to group members only.
• Being rude to other members and the Admins. Three warnings will be given. If you continue to disrespect others, then you will be banned from the group. --Appealable--
• If you are found to have submitted stolen artwork, then you will be banned AND blocked from the group.
Group Links: These link to group journal entries that you should take a look at. They can also be found under the group Journals.
Featured Folder: fav.me/d6amssk
Other Links: These links may serve of interest to you, so be sure to check them out if you can.
Anime Network: www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
Cosplay FU: www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
MCM Expo: www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
MANGA Entertainment: www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
Tokyo Toys TV: www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
The above links were provided by DoctorWhoOne